January 21

Better life abroad

Many people think that to live at home is better. My homeland is Russia. We know the Russian language, Russian culture, and Russian customs. We are used to Russian nature and morals. I’m used to my home town, its streets, trees, roads, and buildings.My relatives and friends live in Russia, I have adjusted and adapted to the life in Russia.But to make a career in Russia is difficult. I think that in Russia there are low wages and low living standards. The situation looks different abroad. Therefore, the life abroad attracts me. We may start a new life abroad. We need to get used to the foreign language, the culture, customs, morals, laws of another country. We will have to adapt to a new place, a new country, a new city, a new home. We will have to fall in love with this country.To make a career abroad is not easy. I think you need to have higher education, to be an expert in your profession, to know a foreign language, to be enthusiastic, and have a character and a strong desire.Abroad there are high salaries, high living standards…

Everyone will choose his own priorities and decide where to live. In the world there are people for whom to change anything in their life is unacceptable, and someone will gladly change anything. Some people think that Russia is a developed civilized country. Other people see a lot of problems in the Russian society. Some people want to live in Ryazan and Moscow, others would prefer to live in London, Berlin, or Washington.

I think that it is better to live abroad.

Posted January 21, 2021 by emilavetisyan in category Անգլերեն